Contact Buy As You View on 0870 183 0633 or call 0165 675 4511 to discuss a household appliance or furnishing.
Putting together a cosy home requires the purchase of certain household appliances and furniture. These things don’t come cheap. Through traditional outlets, they may require you to handover a significant amount of your pay for a few months with monthly payments or worse, through a staggered payment option via your credit card.
With Buy As You View, you now have the option to purchase appliances such as TVs, DVDs, washing machines, dryers, cookers, ovens, computers, gadgets and furniture via weekly payments, thus spreading the cost of a high price thereby lessening its impact on your budget. Another great thing about the service they provide is that they don’t require you to pay a large deposit – in fact, there is no deposit. They also deliver within 72 hours.
- If there is something about their service that is still not quite clear to you, you can browse their FAQs page here: https://bayv.co.uk/help/faq
They have answered some of the most common questions asked by their customers here but if you still want to contact them for enquiries then you can also call them at their customer services lines.
- If you’re a new customer and would like information regarding BAYV, then call the Buy as you view contact number 0165 675 4511.
- If you’re an existing customer and would like to ask them some questions, then call the BAYV contact number 0333 777 3208.
- If you don’t want to call but would instead want BAYV to call you back, then you can text 600705 with the message: ‘Call Me’
- If you would rather send Buy As You View an email, send any enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also tweet them your queries @BuyAsYouView but they inform you that emailing them would be faster.
- If you’re a member of the press and would like to contact Buy as You View for information, then email them at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also call them up at the following numbers: 0207 340 1153 or 07951 100 332.
- If you are not satisfied with the service or the products that they have provided you, then you can send your complaints to email@example.com or call them at 0333 777 3208.
- You can also write to them at:
Buy As You View
Bridgend Industrial Estate
- Alternatively, you can also fill in their complaint form found here: http://buyasyouviewblog.co.uk/complaints/complaints.html